Corinne from MGF

Guest Sno****54

"Cuisses belles, seins redressants,

Le dos, les reins, le ventre, fête

Pour les yeux et les mains en quête" Verlaine

This will be "...a feast for the eyes an the hands..." was my first thought when Corinne opened the door to receive me in this glaciar evening in Winterpeg:shehot:. Classy and elegantly dressed, she greeted me with a warm smile.

Even though I just took a shower at home, she insisted to do it again.

After finished that, we went to the bed. There, we warmed ourself by sensual cuddling, rubbing, and slidding our bodies together. There was a lot of kissing. She is a passionate kisser. I retributed it by kissing over her body until making a stop to taste the delicate petals of rose located between her perfect legs:Cunning:.It tasted soo good!

We change roles, and she started to lick my small and lazy buddy:bj:. It was amazing, especially when my member went really deep into her throat. Quickly, I was at the climax point. I retired my genital to come outside because I didn't ask if she wanted I come in her mouth (it was in the menu at her discretion).

After that, I went to rinse myself, and we just had a small talking. She is a woman who enjoys the life (Life is beautiful, as said, in Italian, one of her tatoos) and, as a result, she is an interesting an pleasurable conversationalist. In fact, she looks an intelectual with her classic glasses.

However, it didn't stop there. There was lot of kissing, and it turned me on again. I told her I wanted to penetrate her. Before, I warned her about my erectil dysfunction. So, the wrap in the way inhibited a litle bit my small buddy, but I went into by folding her on top of a pilow. As my member was soft, the pounding was accordingly soft as well:aol_missionary:. Fearing the cap:condom3: could go out, I finished it ,by HJ:handjob:, spilling my white cream over her magnifecent thighs.

In summary, Corinne is really an oustanding SP both as a person and as lover. My first criteria to rank a Sp is her ability to create an positive an fun ambiance in order to arouse something, but the definitive test is about her ability to ressurect my death member. Some of them succeed for one round, but just few Sps are able to make me reach a second shoot. So, Corinne definately is in the podium between those few ladies, an coincidently most of them are French Canadian. J'adore les Québécoises!

:bigclap:

To conclude, my friends, I highly recommend this another present from MGF. I am astonished for the high quality of MGF ladies.:ThankYou:

Agency MGF
I would visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.