where have they gone?

Lads and ladies,

I am looking for a few MAs who may be retired for good now. But here goes my shot in the dark anyway.

Asian, she said she was Thai, middle aged, nice man mades, good massage,used to work at the hair styling place on wellington before she worked out of home on Flannery for a bit, near Springfield and Walkley. She said at the time (a couple of years ago) that she was going back to work at a spa.

Now for my two others. The dark haired lady who used to run the place on Merton at Scott but she had to close up shop because they didn't have a body rub licence. She had another girl who worked there when they first opened who said she was a nurse also and put these great slippers on your feet to keep your feet warm :)

Any info would be great.

Posted via Mobile Device

I think the Thai Lady you are looking for is TORI she used a different name back then.. she works out of ALO locations... as a matter of fact she is on today 9-3 at the VIP Location .., You may want to give her a call

Is her massage as good as yours Vitto? I hear you give a great massage :). I don't think Tori is the one I am referring to but hey I could be wrong lol

Posted via Mobile Device