The pics of Cyrena on Ec are definitely her. While it's been 9 months and she was my first I had a great time bbbj and a greeeeat kisser and very friendly.

• Like 1

Guest c**ib**

I can definitely tell you that Cyrena is a peach. She is so sweet and definitely should be treated as such. Enjoyed her company twice, worth it both times.

She is not on EC anymore, but on backpage and EROS.

I finally saw her, and I can tell you that her pics are real. Her service was very good, not a clock watcher and does not rush the session.

Hey y'all. I am a very new member, and I am not on this site much at all.I have taken the time to look at other review sights to do my research on any lady that I am thinking of seeing. So far I like this sight the best, because there is very little drama that is in the other **ERB sight.

there are many things I can say about that sight, but another time.

I have a thing for redheads with green eyes.so I researched all of them and finally settled on Cyrena.

Fyi there is a lot of information out there fellas.....aside from the other sights, do your own personal research.

Her pics are real aside from a few extra pounds lol, but her 'assets' are magnificent and real. She is eager to please and truly enjoys what she does. She is easy to talk to and talk with, funny, bright and very pretty. She is open minded to most fetishes and actually likes some of them a lot. As I had only brought enough for the GFE I couldn't partake of her other types of sessions, but believe me I will try her other sessions for sure. In short, I had a great time, eager to see her again in the near future smile emoticon:)

• Like 1

I thought I should tell you that it was because of your positive comments that I saw Cyrena. That plus a few others lol. She was all you said and more. Her location is great, and she has a hot tub too!