Rena from Vipogt

Guest Sno****54

I just met Rena from Vipogt. She is a very nice and beautiful lady, a little bit older than advertised but ther is not a big discrepancy since her experience is a big plus for sure, for sure.Her boobies are perfect, man made though. Session with her followed the same standard steps which are a trade mark of Vipogt (accompanied shower,dfk, bbbj,dp, multiple positions,etc.). However, Rena has certain differences with other ladies who I met before. First, she is more curvier than prior Vipogt providers. Second, she add a especial pre and post body slide massage at her menu. So, you left her place soo happy and relaxed after be released both inside and outside. I didn't get it, until now, even from the best MPs from EB/TO. Highly recommended.

I saw her last night and agree fully with snowman. She is gorgeous and those titties are perfect, beautiful nipples that love to be sucked. This girl has incredible oral skills that start slowly and lead to extacy. Too bad she isn't staying in the peg for long.

I know Rena is advertising through VIP but I saw her picture as an active provider on page 2 of Moonbay as well.... legit?