Anyone asked for this service and got it?

Guest S*rca****sid

There are several providers that have advertised "Foot Worship". I'm sure if you did a search for it, you will find someone.

Guest ***rgi*****9
I have a foot fetish myself, and thoroughly enjoy foot play. xoxo Sensual Porscha

Yes there are a number of people who do, Sensual Porscha is a great choice in my humble opinion.

I believe that Angelina Develin could be the one for you.

She advertises along those lines and I know that when one gives plenty of attention to her feet that many good things follow

Merry Xmas

Guest Lu***ou***en

Foot fetish and playing are so much fun! With the right person, can become a highly erogenous zone in my opinion.

Foot fetish and playing are so much fun! With the right person, can become a highly erogenous zone in my opinion.

Long time lurker but first time poster on a subject I do adore (women's legs, feet & foot worship)

@EnjoyingLife is correct...Angelina Develin offers this service.

I have tried in the past to see Sensual Porscha for a foot fetish session but timing / logistics didn't work out. She's definitely on my list (whenever she's back in the city)

@LuciousGwen - I did not know you were into this or offered this type of service. Perhaps you could PM me and let me know what you enjoy : )

@flash001 - I hope you found what you are looking for. In my opinion it's hard to find here in the city SP's that cater to this type of fetish as I've had some hang up on me or just tell me it's plain disgusting and would rather not be contacted again. Different strokes for different folks I guess...PM me if you have any other questions as I have found a few locally who are good (and who offer and enjoy this)

Foot Fetish, I have very long legs, and smooth beautiful feet. You can have them as much as you want, as long as you want. Love it.

Id love to make an appointment with you! asap