I seen this one just recently, i didn't feel comfortable going to her in call location, and she told me she also didn't feel comfortable doing an outcall, so we both agreed to meet each other downtown at portage place.

i always seen her ads and my curiosity got the better of me, so we talked, hung out at portage place and later i pretty much said well if you want to walk away no harm in doing so, but if you want to continue then we can go to LR and enjoy even more :)

She kind of reminded me of Lyla, if you ever seen that post i did a while back. She is bubbly, easy going, and not sure if she works out or not but her Abs were a nice view to see, some girls are either really skinny or they suck it in for taking pics.

I would definitely repeat with this one, but with outcalls preferred and in order for her to trust you a bit she has to feel a connection/comfortable. But if you want to go to her in call location then feel free to do that too, if you do, let us know.

The only other SP i have spent this much time before meeting for a session would be savannah when she did her coffee dates. My afternoon was free by noon so my expectations weren't that high and i had time to kill.

So have fun, be a gentleman, this one is a gem once you get to know her.

CHEERS