2009: A pooning year in review

For me, 2009 will be remembered as somewhat of a conflicted year when it comes to pooning. I am still upset and concerned with the hard line approach that the WPS service has taken. We all know what I'm talking about, and it really put a chill over this hobby. The whole situation saddens me.

This year also saw the retirement of a number of very fine ladies. Reputable and well reviewed ladies such as Foxy, Ravishing Elizabeth, Maggie Belair and Mystique. I had the pleasure of visiting all of them, and they will be missed by us gentlemen. There are still some of the solid dependable ones out there (Zoe, Holland, Brooke and a few others) but their ranks are diminished, no doubt about it.

On the bright side though, there are always new horizons to explore and new discoveries to make. Here are some nice surprises that I came across in 2009. I don't have the time nor inclination to write long detailed reviews lately, so please consider these to be mini-reviews.

Katrina - She was here very briefly, but left quite an impression on me. She worked with Sydnee for a while this spring, then pretty much disappeared after the news broke. She was sweet, kind, shy yet confident, easy to talk to, pretty, sexy, and a whole bunch more adjectives. Definitely a GFE. One of her colleagues was Whimsy, and although I never met her, reviews of Whimsy were similar to my experiences with Katrina. She would have easily become my ATF if she had stayed around. Unfortunately for us she has retired.

Auralie - In a way, finding Auralie was almost like I had found Katrina again. Both young, smart, sexy, cute and all that. Very smart with a good head on her shoulders. She too has this quality about her that is hard to put your finger on. Like Katrina, she does not come across as putting on an act. It all feels very real and raw. I think she only advertises here on CERB. Another visit with Auralie is definitely in the plans for the new year.

Soleil - Another fine addition to EC. She has been well reviewed, and those reviews were all positive, some downright glowing. A breath of fresh air, for sure. A very fine body, mixed with a great smile and a great attitude. Read the reviews for yourself, they are all accurate.

Tanya - This lady is probably not familiar to many of you. This is a very part-time occupation for her, and she flies way under the radar. I found her on SEP this past summer. She has occasionally advertised on CL and perhaps the EC text ads. She is a 40-something MILF with the body of a 20-something, and provides a nice, casual, laid back experience. Not high energy, but very nice nonetheless. She would not be everyone's cup of tea, but I enjoy the times I've spent with her.

Bailey Summer - Wow. How do I describe Bailey? She's technically not a newcomer to the Winnipeg scene, but she returned this fall and has established a niche for herself. Her oral skills are second to none, and are definitely her claim to fame. If you've visited her, you know what I mean. Her GFE sessions border on PSE. Her passion and energy are up there with Sydnee/Carol (her duo partner) and she reaches the big O just as easily and as often. A real fun lady to visit, sure to put a smile on your face. A repeat visit is in my plans.

That's all that comes to mind so far. I ended 2008 and started off 2009 on a sour note, with a lot of SPs cancelling on me, being no-shows or just generally disappointing. Things slowly picked up and definitely ended on a high note, thanks to the above fine ladies. What will 2010 bring? Well for sure some repeat visits, but also I hope to make a few more pleasant discoveries.

Happy New Year to all of you. I hope that 2010 is a health, happy and prosperous year for you. Cheers!

Edited by weeder
corrected info on Auralie
  • Like 2

Very nice! I'm glad 2009 turned around for you.

I also like the short and sweet reviews. Hope 2010 brings you even more pleasure :)

Great post Weeder. Good info too.

I had a rough 2009 as well. Lost my job twice!! Dec 2008 and June 2009. Things are on the up swing now though