John school

Went to an sp. well reviewed here but mixed elsewhere. Seemed thoughtful person and cute so went by. We sat , said hi, she started talking and every story was sadder than the rest. I listened feeling helpless and paid her for our time. When I said I wouldn't do anything she seemed a bit relieved and never tried to suggest that we engage in any thing which led me to wonder if the story wasn't told in part to put me off the session. After hearing her story I could only feel that any thing I did would be taking advantage as she is not choosing this difficult vocation from a position of stability. I think that's out there more than we care to admit. I don't know if there are ways through here that the sps support each other but I hope there are and I hope people use it.

Firstly, might I say I'm sorry you experienced that, awkward! Also I'm sad for the girl. I don't know the statistics but I'm sure there are as many in this vocation who do it out of need and desperation as there are those who've chosen it for the right reasons.

When meeting with a client conversations shouldn't linger into places that will cause upset for either party, it's supposed to be enjoyable and professionalism is expected to where we don't cross obvious boundaries.

However even the most professional and upbeat of sp's may find themselves riding hard times and slip up, no excuse, but we are all human, make mistakes, discuss the wrong things sometimes, with the wrong people and read people wrong sometimes. If this was a manipulation on her part, shame on her, and that you may never know.

I'm a forthright, blunt, straight forward person, if I ever breach the professional lines when with a client I'd hope he'd set me straight, as I would him. I've made my mistakes but don't dwell on them, I simply move on and try to learn from them, but sometimes they do have to be pointed out;) I think it's always best to just move on, from this one as well:)

Some sp's are willing to help one another and others aren't. In all the years I've had dealings with sp's and out of all the sp's Ive personally met, there have only been 2 who I'd consider nice people. Sadly one of those girls is now dead, the other, my best friend, lives in another province. So if the sp you had dealt with needed help I would suggest she look outside the profession for it and if she does I hope she gets it. This work isn't for everyone, especially those who come into it with personal troubles, insecurities or who simply are grasping at straws to make ends meet, those, it'll eat alive.

In the end I guess you did what you felt you should, you walked away. Perhaps if that was your gut instinct that's what should always be followed. I'll end by saying in this lifestyle like any never expect to much that way you'll never be disappointed and treat every visit as it is, a new and exciting experience. Not all will play out as you expect but keep in mind you have as much control to the outcome of your experience as does the person your with :) and I believe there is something to be learned from everything we do and encounter. Sometimes the lesson just isn't obvious, sometimes it is. All the best:)

Edited by cr**tyc***es
  • Like 3

Guest c**io**m7

I had something very similar happen once and, like you, she was well reviewed and a favorite of well respected members. Our one hour became 20 minutes as she broke into tears about how lonely she was...etc.

I cried in the elevator to my car ashamed that I was part of what made her cry...seeing her only for sex. I took a break at the time from the hobby and she left the business.

There are those who do this solely for quick cash and sometimes the emotional toll is too much, especially if it is something the lady is ashamed of herself.