Please give me advice - for Friday and Saturday

Hello all, My first substantive post, although I may have others (once mod approves). Well, I am finally taking the plunge this weekend. Tomorrow/today (Friday) and Saturday I will be "pooning" as you folks elegantly refer to it. First off, please, if anyone has ANY knowledge about Leigh from CL, please educate/elucidate me! I am meeting up with her for sure - way too hot to pass up, so I am hoping this works out. Next, I am either going to hook up with Sasha (not sure if it is Sasha B yet or not - waiting for a confirmation response) or another CL indy gyal one of a few! LASTLY, please tell me your thoughts on Agency girls. I was thinking of ringing up Amy & Annie's if all else fails - they are in the phone book. I hope this message is not too naive or wreaking of a neophyte scent hehe. Any and all information you provide will be GREATLY!!!!!! appreciated and utilized this weekend! I will of course report the results to this fine board. Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!!!!!!!

Stay away from CL and Agency girls. CL can be dangerous, and is usually a rip off. Agency girls constantly upsell, and just want to get you off and get you out. Stick with indy's, EC has a great list. Depends on what you are looking for, great service or great body, can't always have both. Given a choice I go for great service.

Guest wi*****gw***er
Hello all, My first substantive post, although I may have others (once mod approves). Well, I am finally taking the plunge this weekend. Tomorrow/today (Friday) and Saturday I will be "pooning" as you folks elegantly refer to it. First off, please, if anyone has ANY knowledge about Leigh from CL, please educate/elucidate me! I am meeting up with her for sure - way too hot to pass up, so I am hoping this works out. Next, I am either going to hook up with Sasha (not sure if it is Sasha B yet or not - waiting for a confirmation response) or another CL indy gyal one of a few! LASTLY, please tell me your thoughts on Agency girls. I was thinking of ringing up Amy & Annie's if all else fails - they are in the phone book. I hope this message is not too naive or wreaking of a neophyte scent hehe. Any and all information you provide will be GREATLY!!!!!! appreciated and utilized this weekend! I will of course report the results to this fine board. Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!!!!!!!

If you truly want an experience to remember... do your research first. I took the plunge just over a year ago, and had many positive experiences, but more negatives than I can to count.

PM me if you wish for more details, as this is a recommendation board, and I don't wish to make any negative comments at this time.

My advice man, is to stick to the girls on EC in Winnipeg and 9 times out of 10, you will have a satisfying experience. Like WW stated do your research and homework, and if you still have doubts, get the detail thru private message from hobbyist's who have experienced some of the ladies you are interested in. Happy New Year and Happy Hobbying.

Jak, STOP YOUR CURRENT TRAIN OF THOUGHT!!!

If you are going to take your first dive, don't ruin your first expereince with a girl from CL or an Agency.

I will admit I know nothing about Leigh, but there have not been any reviews on her, so I would be hesitant until she is proven to be worth it. Agency girls often B&S and will rip you off.

You should try going to EC, take a look at the various review boards, find exactly what you are looking for with a girl that has a good reputation, and then take the plunge.

You most likely will have a far better time.

hey jak, these guys know what their talking about and I totally agree with them so if I were you I`d listen. There are some beautiful well recomended girls on EC and at the local MPs. You`re taking a big chance with craig`s list and the agencies.

PJ

Hey folks. First, let me just say, thank you very much to all those who responded and to those who PM'ed me, I will get back to you soon. Well, this was my VERY FIRST time getting a pro and I bit the bullet and still went with a CL girl, the forewarning notwithstanding. I will not go to CL again, nor will I bother with agency girls. However, the girl I did see, OMFG!!!!!!!!!! To say that it was an experience of a life-time is perhaps an understatement. Granted, I am a neophyte in such respects, but not to sexual relations or to close human interactions more broadly speaking, viz., a GFE means more than just the physical! To do a quick review now (when I do not have the time) would not do this great lady justice. I will most certainly post a review of her. She wants to maintain anonymity to some degree, but she e-mailed back and said that I could use her name as well. Well, I will give a detailed review, but the only thing that I will not discuss is her pricing (for particular reasons). That said, please pardon me as I take a bit more time to get back to the board and post a proper review. Again, thank you all for providing me with much needed feedback. I was so nervous that weekend and was thankful for this board. See ya in a bit...

Sasha B is a true pro. She is top notch and she does greek too. I would compare her to anyone on EC. She just doesn't post there. But you have nothing to worry about if you go with her. Maybe the phone rings a bit too long but that is it. I highly recommend her.

Generally, I think it has been well established that many CL ads are either outright scams or they promise more than they can deliver. Some ads are deceitful in the sense that photos of the lady being presented aren't even their own. Thus, as stated above, most hobbyiests seem to report more negative experiences than positive ones.

I do not see a wide range of ladies (although my name suggests otherwise, I know!), I have found SPs who advertise on either CERB or on EC to be most reliable and professional. For me, I tend to stick with a lady I feel most comfortable and with whom I have established a somewhat trusting SP relationship. Doing this seems to have rewarded me with mostly fantastic experiences.

Good luck out there guys (and gals!).