Ultimate Duo?

Guest wi*****gw***er

I have been an active hobbiest for the past year, and have the wonderful pleasure to see many amazing ladies from Winnipeg in 2009! I started the year with Ivy, finished the year with Soliel, and had amazing encounters in between with the likes of Mystique, Winnipeg Katie, Mandalay Bay, Samantha, Kaylee Kisses, Jessica, Diora & selection of lovely ladies from the city of Montreal.

Some very memorable, fantastic & amazing moments etched into my sould forever... others were some I'd rather forget, but since this is a recoomendation board (and not a review board), and will spare the details.

My desire for 2010 is to find an amazing duo... as this is something I have yet to experience. Can anyone make any recommendations?

I am looking for something wild, fun, and highly interactive amongst the ladies. I have never been in a threesome, and never seen two women kiss in person, so these are fantasies I want to fullfill, AND SOON!

I would highly appreciare any recommendations anyone on cerb.ca may have.... as I do want this to be an unforgettable experience.

A little info on me, if it helps in the selection process.... 29 y/o male, average build, I love foreplay more than anything, and if feasible (not required), I would love one of the women to offer either BBBJ or Greek... both would be amazing, but I don't think I am that lucky!

Thanks in advance for any help fellow cerb.ca members can offer.

This is an amazing site, and I can't wait to write my next review once I embark on this adventure. I wrote my one & only review on Soliel a few weeks back, and now I am itching to do it again!

Hey Winnipegwonder....I have not experienced them as a duo..they actually just teamed up a short while ago, but I have had the pleasure of seeing Chanel Exclusive and Zoe at different times and they were both amazing....I cannot imagine what those two would be like together, but it sure is fun trying...and I do hope to fulfill that fantasy very soon. They would be total interative, and they both offer a wide variety of services, which are all outstanding by the way. If you give them a try, let me know how it goes and visa versa...I can't see anything buy those two lovely ladies putting a huge smile on your face.

Consider Chantal & Sabrina. Never been with both (only Chantal) but no complaints and have read good reviews on Sabrina and have heard they are a good duo

Try one of these three tag team combos...as mentioned, try Chanel with Zoe, Bailey with Carnol/Sydnee, and Mandy with Kaylee (except Mandy and Kaylee don't offer BBBJ-not for me anyways, but you can still always ask them).

Guest wi*****gw***er

Thanks for all your recommendations... holding out for the "perfect" combination... like seeing a certain car, and saying "God, I have to have that"... I'm open... and hope my fantasy duo will present itself soon! :bjs: