Guest MasterHand

Just watch out! I've been doing this for quite some time now and earned few bad experiences from the Ottawa Sun. It's hard to get quality from the newspaper.

Guest abulreesh

Oh i definitely back you up on that masterhand .... i got screwed big time with one of the experiences I had from the sun.

Likewise, don't use the sun, after having 2 terrible experiences.. I do not believe that some of the SP's are truthful in their discriptions. Therefore this site and ES Canada is the best route to follow, for myself, my 2 cents.

Gentlemen....

Would you mind sharing ( by PM may be best)...

I have at least one bad experience...(Leah)

what others would you suggest to avoid?

Unfortunately, as an advertiser, I find it's necessary to advertise in the Sun -- I say unfortunately because 1) i't pricey; and 2) all the jerks call the Sun ads.

But yeah, I know what you mean. An agency phoned me earlier this week and offered me a job (...another case of doing your homework, eh??). In any event, I tried to advise the woman who phoned me that she might have better luck calling some of the advertisers on Qwest (Quest??) and offering them jobs, but when I tried to look up the ad for them online, to my surprise, I found no adult ads.

???

This surprises me since our ad rates have gone up with the Sun twice in the past year or so, and yet now we have decreased coverage.

This is a long ongoing problem with The Sun.

..c..

Guest MasterHand

You are everywhere Joyful. I never have seen you, but i recently saw your video in e-c and liked it.