Lianne / Sara

Guest s*r***a**9

Ok I booked a duo with these two for tomorrow.

I decided to come on here to check reviews and I see that Lianne has posted an ad yesterday saying she is in Edmonton / Lloydminister. Which is odd because the ad posted on BP says she is in Wpg doing duos with Sara. And a couple of the pics of Sara (the non-professional ones) don't seem to match the professional ones.

Is something up? Or should I go check it out first before cancelling the whole thing? Something just seems off about the whole thing....or maybe I'm just getting paranoid!

I too noticed some weird things with saras add, as well as the way her texts look. If someone could give the go or no go that would be great.

I think Lianne has got herself all confused and posted her BP ad in the Winnipeg section instead of elsewhere. She is represented by Body Language Entertainment, who list her as in Lloydminster tomorrow.

Guest s*r***a**9

That's why I'm wary. Lianne's agency says she is in Lloyd. But in texting, she told me she was at a certain hotel downtown. Someone using her pics?

Needless to say, I cancelled my appointment.

I know that Lianne was in town last night as I saw her as well as Charlotte Anderson.

I think the weather has caused a lot of the traveling ladies to alter their plans as of late and the websites or ads haven't been updated.