Women who don't masturbate

This is an interesting phenomenon that I have run into over my life with women and every time I meet one who never masturbates I am intrigued. I guess I find it hard to believe that a woman would not want to learn to pleasure herself? It is almost like they are afraid to touch themselves? While I am more than happy to give them orgasms, I just think they are also missing out on being able to give themselves pleasure.

So, have any of the other gents on Cerb run into this as well? For the ladies, why do you think women don't learn to pleasure themselves?

• Like 1

Guest P**aq

Ive always had a fantasy to watch a girlfriend masterbate, but haven't been lucky enough to be with one who was ever comfortable to do so in front of me. Last year I was with an SP and on a whim, I asked her if she would do so in front of me. She did, and with a toy, and holy f**k it was such a turn on, and the whole thing is now engraved into my memory banks forever! :)

Guest c**io**m7

I have had the distinct pleasure of watching both girlfriends and SPs masturbating. I also have no inhibition if she wants to watch me...there are many who find that hot...

Some memorable moments include masturbating together...now that was hot!!

Pisaq, next time with a gf, you start masturbating while watching her undress...you may be surprised...it may turn her on enough to join you.

Well actually darling, I love masturbating in front of a client and I LOVE when he also does the same at the same time!! It turns me on so much and wow how fantastic it is when we both cum almost together!!!!

As a matter of fact before a client asks me I ask him if he can jerk off in front of me because it turns me on!!

• Like 4

I love mutual masturbation but I had no clue how to masturbate til I was in my early 20's! I've long made up for my late start sexually..

It's so good for you.. increase your heart rate and circulation(almost like exercise :P)

good hormones.. to make you feel good. . So many wonderful things..

• Like 2

I have a blood clot in my leg caused by multiple hours of sitting in one position at a computer but I asked my doc one day...could another cause of blood clots be "excessive masturbation? he just paused..thought for s second then smiled ..and then said: Oh...ok good you weren't serious were you? Then I thought to myself...hmmm..was he more concerned about my masturbation or more worried that that's actually what I thought was causing the clot?