Lexi (Guilty Pleasures)

Lexi is a hot and sexy cheerleader type. She has a nice and firm sexy young body and beautiful face. She is so beautiful, young, sexy, clean and well spoken and well educated, yet she is so naughty and openminded. She has beautiful, firm c cup breasts with nice suckable and responsive nipples. Her legs and bum are well shaped and firm. This is a result of her other career as an exotic dancer and her being a professional gymnast recently. Her being a gymnast makes her very flexible and that is reflected in the positions that she can provide especiall legsa over head and bent over standing up. She is about 21 years old, 5 foot 3 inches tall with straight sandy blonde past her shoulders. Her pussy is clean shaven, pretty, and pink with perfect pussy lips. Her pussy is nice and moist and perfectly fresh. She loves DFK and she is good at it. She provides Greek, CIM and COF for extra and YMMV. Her ass is really tight as is her pussy, making it a perfect fit. But for Greek, I could not get in there yet as she is so tight. I will provide her with a toy in the near future to help us allong to try this exotic service. We enjoyed bbbj, daty, dato and 69. She tasted so warm, wet and sweet in both holes. She even encouraged me to finger her ass. She seemed to enjoy it. She is very friendly and talkative and bubbly. Always smiling and enjoying herself. I felt like I was with the hot cheerleader in high school or university who I always dreamed of. We enjoyed multiple positions. Doggie is fantastic with her because her ass is so well formed and firm and tight. With her great personality she is the perfect companion for a longer date or dinner date or overnight. I will try one of those with her in the near future. Thank you Lexi and Guilty Pleasures for a great time, many times. I highly recommend Lexi and I am now one of her regulairs and admirers. Enjoy her while she is available. The good ones do not last long.

Agency Guilty Pleasures
I would visit again
Agency Guilty Pleasures
I would visit again
Edited by Chester_The_Molester

Guest Ou**or**n

GP doesn't currently have a website. They advertise regularly on BP. If you search you'll find her there.

Good reco...lots of info to base a decision on. It really isn't a reco when someone says...the details stay between me and her...nothing to base a decision on...so well done!!

"Stick out your tongue," I said. A pretty pink tongue protruded and I kissed then sucked it. It was sweet.

And that's Lexie for you. Sweet. Lots of girls in the business are sweet. Kind. Fun. Fun-loving. Open-minded.

But Lexie is the only SP I've ever met who still had a genuine girlish air to her, despite her age (21 or 22), accompanied by the requisite giggling and squealing.

It's utterly charming and will take the years away from you til you feel like a kid yourself.

All the details above came true for me. She loves to have her ass played with, and if she's in the mood, you may find yourself sticking 2 or 3 different things up there.

Ottawa has a new darling! In response to her ad on BP* (sweet bubbly Sexi Lexi) I texted her to find a good time to call. Happily she was available and we set up a time to meet soon afterwards. A couple of calls later and I met this BEAUTIFUL slender bubbly blonde spinner at her discreet and upscale hotel downtown. Although she does not show her face in her photos for privacy reasons, she is GORGEOUS: lovely smile, long silky blonde hair, brown eyes like deep pools you could dive into, fit figure, smooth skin, petite yet with fabulous curves in all the right places. I could go on and on but in short - utterly adorable and very sexy!

She helped me feel at ease immediately as she was very genuine and - like her own description - bubbly. We shared jokes, kisses and cuddles and were soon both in our birthday suits taking things to the next level. I don't like to go into too much detail as of course YMMV as always - but I explored with her what she was comfortable with and what she liked - and then did my best to respect her wishes and oblige her - which she sure seemed to enjoy. (I always feel that to enjoy a good GFE, us guys need to bring our best "boyfriend experience!"). We came at the main event in a variety of delightful positions and I left after an hour with very warm feelings for this adorable young woman and the strong desire to see her again soon.

Guys - treat her respectfully, gently and nicely so that she stays around - what a gem!

*She is in the process of setting up her CERB presence and has the handle of layladylay for now...

I just wanted to provide an update on the hot and Sexy Lexi. She is now officially independent as of last week. She continues to provide the same incedible service. The only update that I can provide is that I was not correct when I stated that she provides CIM. The agency told me that she does and I did not verify that with her. But, all of the other services that I stated that she provides she does provide. I know for a fact that she does provide those services because I had the pleasure of enjoying all of those services with her, including Greek now. I have enjoyed Greek with her two times now thanks to her preparing herself with the toy and the lube that I bought her. She enoys DATO and digits in the back door are preparation. Her ass is so incredibly tight but soft and warm with the perfect lube and preparation. She is not ready for Greek at every session, but when she does it is incredible. Her giggles and squeels and incredible eye contact throughout is amazing. She gives incredible balls massages after to settle your member down after wards. Sexy Lexi also offers amazing trios with her two friends Tatiana and Adrianna. Those other two girls and Lexi all advertise on BP. You can find them there. Thank you again Lexi for an incredible time.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.