Kristin at CMJ

Guest **oo**e

I saw Kristin at CMJ recently. She's a former runway model, about 5 foot 9, short black hair, exotic eyes and has a toned slender body. Her bodyslides rocked and the finish was incredible. I really enjoyed meeting her, she's fun, a great conversationalist and quickly put me at ease. I highly recommend seeing her. Kristin's another fantastic addition to the CMJ team, and will probably soon become a legend.

Agency CMJ
I would visit again
Agency CMJ
I would visit again

I am very glad I had a chance to meet Kristin last Monday evening. She is in her 20's with model/athletic body type, very soft skin, solid breast and smoke hot ass. The most important is her friendly personality. I am a shy guy in general, but from she welcome at the club entrance, I felt very comfortable and relax through whole session. She gave me a good massage and we had very good conversation. I really feel I was in a dream with my new girl friend. I definitely will repeat.

I have seen her a couple of times and can't wait to see her again!! She's a total babe. Chatting with her is fun and she made me laugh a lot. :)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.