Smith's Falls Info

Hey Ladies and Gents.

I'm thinking of relocating to Smith's Falls but first I need to know if there are any hobbyists/SPs there. Is there an adult scene at all? Does anyone know?

Thanks

Edited by Layah
Formatting

Hey Layah,

I'm in Kingston, but have visited a good friend of mine in Smiths Falls once....seems to be a lovely, small community, but I'm really not sure of the market there. I've only seen one service provider advertise as offering her services in the area. I imagine, to make a living of it, you'd have to have access some some wheels and have the ability to travel to see clients in the surrounding areas....either way, not particularly great insight from me here...just some thoughts...

Either way, good luck!

• Like 1

Well, I'm not moving there. At least not yet. But I will be visiting Smith's Falls for a couple of days this week. Thursday and Friday (20th & 21st) to be precise.

Anyone have any suggestions for fun and interesting things to do? Places to go?

• Like 1

...Anyone have any suggestions for fun and interesting things to do? Places to go?

Unfortunately the most interesting destination, the Rideau Canal Visitor Information Centre and Rideau Canal Museum, is closed for the off-season.

Here's the 2013 Visitor's Guide for the town that could offer you some ideas:

http://hendersonprinting.com/digitaleditions/smithsfallsguide/index.html

If the above link doesn't work, google these keywords and click the first result and follow it through:

smiths falls visitor guide

I used to work in Carleton Place and most of the hobbyists that came to see me were from Ottawa. There was a few regulars I had in Perth but for the most part being 20mins plus from Ottawa was an inconvience for most of my clients.

Smith falls has a bit of a bad reputation it's a nice place but there is not much to do and there tends to be somewhat on the rough side when it comes to some of the people there.

That's good news because I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you yet. I only get to Ottawa a few times a year and the thought of having to rent a car and drive to Smith Falls was not that appealing.

That's good news because I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you yet. I only get to Ottawa a few times a year and the thought of having to rent a car and drive to Smith Falls was not that appealing.

Lol although you won't have to do it, I'm very flattered knowing that you even thought of going to those lengths to see me ! did that sentence make any sense to you? I hope so because it's hardly did to me and I am the one who wrote it. :P

Hope you'll be coming to town soon!

i live here in town and I would love to be a regular client, if your ever in town pm me and I'll show you around

• Like 1

Sadly, I have no outgoing phone service when I'm in town. I can receive calls and texts but not return them.

So next time I announce that I'll be in town, if you would like to meet up, you'll have to give me a call.