XChloeX

Avg. of 5 Recommendations

I was lucky enough to be Chloe's first client - she has experience as a massage provider in the past, however she is just returning to the industry after a hiatus. I met Chloe in the CERB chat room and she was quite the temptress. She was incredibly charming and I quickly took up an invitation to book a session with her.

The next morning I arrived at Paradise. I haven't been to this spa in years, but I was pleasantly surprised at how clean and bright the whole operation was. The massage room was immaculate and had it's own shower. The lights could be dimmed and I even noticed a black light installed!

When Chloe came into the room my jaw nearly dropped to the ground - she is beautiful with a tight sexy body (take a look at her pics if you doubt me!). Her legs and ass are to die for - completely sculpted. I quickly opted for the full nude massage (how could I pass that up?) and she gave me a nice rub-down. She has nice hands and worked out a few knots in my back.

When it came time for the flip she continued her magic. We made good use of the room and its mirrors; I still have several vivid images of her beautiful body draped over mine. She satisfied my every salacious need and was eager to please. Needless to say, the ending resulted in what I can only describe as a whole body orgasm.

I would highly recommend Chloe to those of you who like MAs petite and sexy. The session was amazing and I definitely hope to repeat soon.

• Like 4

I had such a great time a few days ago with XChloeX so it is absolutely a must to post a review here. Honestly I had quite high expectations, but the reality exceeded all my dreams. Never been to Paradise yet, so was curious about the place, and found it cozy and clean.

When Chloe came into the room I was stunned. She is so gorgeous, like a small goddess. Her black hair, deep eyes, legs and her bum just captivated me. I couldn't help watching and eating her with my eyes...

But as she entered the room she smiled and gave me a great hug, so it just made me relaxed and very comfortable. As we discussed much of the details over the chat here, Chloe started her magic. I opted for a fetish session, and I can definitely tell Chloe into this, she is very open-minded and love to explore. You can tell when a Lady enjoys what she does, and Chloe definitely does. It such a turn on, that I have completely forgot of anything else, but her.

Afterwards, a little pillow talk, and a great relaxing massage. You definitely need to cool down a bit, after experience with such a hot goddess. We had a very nice chat where I gained further appreciation of this Lady's intellect and great attitude. It is such a turn on, just listening to her and looking at her gorgeous face. If only I had any single minute left I would start everything over, but it was past due in fact. I would love to repeat this experience, honestly, many more times I hope.

Thank you Chloe. Once again I find myself dreaming about you. However, this time it is about next time. See you again soon.

All I can Say.. Awesome, Sweet, Sexy, Gorgeous and so many other thoughts come to mind to list..

Totally Recommend you go see her..

After being away for a couple of weeks down south, and had a long drive back, I needed some tender care and looking for a sensual massage with a hard touch. Chloe had intrigued myself prior to my get away, and I did want to visit her when I got back. It so happen she was available the other day, so I took advantage of being off, and she and I exchanged some pm's to book a time together.

When she greeted myself in the room I was already showered and wearing nothing but a towel around my waist as I sat in a chair and got up to give her a hug hello. Chloe, has one very amazing toned sexy body, beautiful eyes, and is a great conversationalist.

I laid down on the table, after I discarded my towel to the chair, She massaged me from the side of the table to start, soon layers, of clothing were removed from her beautiful body, looking into mirror I was very pleased viewing her body and touch.

It was not long, she was on table, massaging my back hard getting the knots out of my back, she has remarkable strong hands, she manoeuvred sitting on my back with her gorgeous bum on my shoulders, she was facing my bum and massaging my lower back and bum :) What a beautiful touch this lady has!

Looking into the mirror she was now stood up over top of me like a true gymnastic athletic champ, feet at my shoulders, standing straight up,ass up so I could see it in the mirror bend over and now using her upper body strength to work out my tight back, what a beautiful sight,and great hard massage.

I had to ask her, if I could massage her, she absolutely said "yes" I started with her beautiful feet, working up her strong legs, (she has well defined sexy legs) and I just had massage her gorgeous bum :) and what a beautiful bum too! I had worked my way up to her back as well.

We next got on the table together again, and changed into many positions for sensual play time for me, and she really knew how to get me aroused, and bring me back down as I wanted prolonged teasing...and she definitely knew how to play with me,and she played with my nipples, which I love...great mouth on my nipples and great hands, she has beautiful breasts too, and that sincere sexy look while she smiled and aroused me each time to a plateau.

Finally while she was on top of me, I needed to release....and she knew and could tell by my body language, and my moaning....she was erotic,sensual, and delivered that final stroking that had me cum. Chloe got a hand towel cleaned me up, and then we chatted while caressing each other for a while on the massage table.

She finished me off by another massage on my back and we got to know each other well, when it came to sexuality likes,fetishes etc etc....we then showered together, as time was up.

A very incredible sexy lady, and with a beautiful touch...I will be back to see Chloe again, she was amazing!

Thanks Chloe for a great time.

Edited by PistolPete

I am heavily invested in the fetish community and play allot socially, so I rarely get excited by more vanilla fun such as massage, it's even less rare that I indulge in a professional/time constrained experiences. I hate being rushed and I am truly blessed with a number of wonderful like minded friends. I had not logged into CERB for a while and decided to check in, I needed a kinky fix and I needed now. I saw Chloe's raven hair and icy white, perfect skin and I knew I had to meet her. Sure my motivation was solely superficial, but you need to start somewhere. When I saw her I nearly collapsed in sheer awe. Chloe is everything I physically desire in a woman, she is the perhaps closest thing to a perfect female that I have ever met. A petite feminine body, perfect breasts, legs and that smile. Great start, really great. My experience with her only got better from there, I could have spoken with her for hours, but we needed to play. Chloe is adventurous, intelligent, curious, warm open minded and unbelievably sexy in every way that I measure it. The closest woman to a 10 that I have ever met.

Treat her well she is a truly special person, I would see her again in a heart beat.

I had the absolute pleasure of having a masage from Chloe.

Booking some time with Chloe was easy and the receptionist at the spa was polite and cheery.

I took a shower and then sat back to wait for Chloe, I was nervous and did not know what to expect,this was my first time visiting a spa. When Chloe walked in my eyes almost popped out of my head, to say she is attractive is an understatement. Before the massage started Chloe sat down next to me on the table and we talked a little about what I was expecting, she put me at ease with the situation.

We then decided to move to the hot tub, as chloe undressed I saw my ideal body revealed, perfect breasts, tight bottom, flat tummy, slim waist and beutiful legs, all this on top of Chloes lovely face makes for a true vision.

In the hot tub we go to know each other a little more and had a bit of an explore of each other.

After a quick shower we moved to the massage table where I was treated to a truely fabulous massage with a great amount of body contact, as mentioned in previous reviews Chloe makes full use of the mirrors, the finish is very erotic and well worth the build up.

Chloe treated me to another back massage and attended to my requests.

Talking to this beautiful and intelligent lady is a real treat.

So to summerize.

A great location

An intelligent lady with a beautiful face and stunning body

A great erotic massage

This is definately an experience I intend to repeat with Chloe

I have seen Chloe for the second time, impossibly it was even better than the first time.

I will not go into more details but Chloe takes the time to tailor the session to her clients preferences.

Fantastic.

Can't wait to see her again very soon.

Chloe is my all time favorite ma, right up there with Tiffanyxxxooo! Chloe is stunningly beautiful and provides a fantastic message. I've seen her a number of times and no two sessions are the same. This is a woman that takes pride and pleasure in her work. I'm looking forward to our next rendezvous!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.