Amandita TOFTT

Bare with me please. This is my first recommendation.

While I was surfing around Cerb last week, I came across some pictures of Amandita (Amanda). I was quite impressed so I decided I would PM her just to say hi. I didn't pay attention to where she was located as I was not looking to set up a meeting. A short time later, I receive a PM from Amanda asking if I was in Toronto. No, but I was going to be the following week. One thing led to another and next I found myself at her downtown hotel.

I was a little hesitant to meet Amanda because she is not only new to Terb or Cerb and this is her first ever visit to Canada.

A little bit about her:

- she is stunning (look at her pics on her website... that is her only nicer in person.)

- she works hard at staying in shape and it shows

- she has a danish/cuban heritage

- she has an English accent

- lives in Florida

- she is a resident of Spain

- she is very well travelled

Our session was a top notch GFE session in which most of the acronyms are allowed (most but not all). She is very soft and gentle and definately likes to take her time.

She is a world traveler and she knows her stuff. Conversation is very easy and enlightening with Amanda. She is very comfortable in what she does and very confident in the way she does it.

I'm not going to get into the nitty gritty details of what went on between Amanda and I but suffice it to say I had a very relaxing, enjoyable and fun time. I also think she enjoyed herself as well.

She did tell me that while she is not planning on venturing to other Canadian Cities, she may be extending her stay in Toronto beyond the end of the month.

Amanda baby, if you happen to read this, thanks for the wonderful time.

Hey Pistol, I did try to get her to come to Ottawa. She told me should love to but it wouldn't be on this trip. She is waiting till some legal documents are ready and then has to go to Spain. She did not rule it out in the future.

Great rec, I certainly hope Amanda graces us (Ottawa) with her presence:-D

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.