SEX ROBOT...$6,000 to $10,000 US

Why a female sex robot and not a male one for us girls?????????

Why ????????????????

You do realize that they are about a billion different kinds of dildos and vibrators out there? All us guys get is crappy cock rings, fleshlights and exploding dolls ;)

Guest S****an

I can understand the "Wild Wendy" model, but I don't understand what the target market is for the "Frigid Farrah" model, lol. Maybe as a gift you send to your ex-wife's new husband?

Trace, the answer to your question is quite simple: women are more intelligent than men! Why spend that amount of money on an inanimate object. One can easily use the cash on live human beings and have more enjoyable and varied experiences.

http://money.aol.ca/article/roxxxy-the-sex-robot-focuses-on-meaningful-conversation-instead-of-lifelike-movement/767667/

Why a female sex robot and not a male one for us girls?????????

Why ????????????????

:butt:Tracie.....

come on Tracie, we need toys too. These robots might even let us watch football or hockey and have a couple beers once in a while. Hope thier not programed to be real women. hahaha

PJ

Guest S****an
Skid, you got a great idea......my ex may need one too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha, ha, ha

I guess it does work both ways lol.

My other thought was that the "Frigid Farrah" model was the Windows O/S version- it never does what you want or need it to, but costs a bundle. :)

Guest s******ecan****

I had to laugh when I read this part

Looking around for commercial applications for artificial personalities, he initially thought he might create a home health care aide for the elderly.

"But there was tremendous regulatory and bureaucratic paperwork to get through. We were stuck," Hines said. "So I looked at other markets."

Tracie, the male to female sex robot market is greatly different. Let's say, one is from mars and the other venus :lol: hahah, i kill me ...but seriously, it all cums down to basic economics of supply vs. demand.

Women (generally speaking) can 'make sweet love down by the fire' anytime they want - men can't. Yes, yes, yes - most women are 'just picky' about whom they want to sleep with, but none-the-less, doesn't take away from the fact they can get the real thing without a robot most anytime, anywhere - men can't.

In other words, the female sex market is flooded and there is virtually no price (maybe costs thou :twisted:) to acquiring such a service. Therefore, different economies of scale within each marketplace begets the high demand for female sex-bots makes it profitable (at the moment, as a market-lead) whereby a male sex-bot may not have the volume of demand necessary to make such a venture profitable (at this time).

Keep asking Santie Claus thou - I am sure one day you will get your 'brad pittbot' :mrgreen:

PS: If I may suggest - to prevent sex-bots from taking over the World - please give away more sex everyone and drive down demand! :bddog:

PPS: As for me, I'll take 20 x 2 hour rendez-vous (=10,000) before even thinking about getting a sex-bot 2.0 :motion: (Wouldn't want to get a virus in case the 1st version isn't safe and gets hacked through the back-door while I am bareback uploading my files :shock: )