I have a great appreciation for redheads and Lacy kept that flame alive. She is super friendly and very down to earth and easy to chat with and that diffuses any tension right away.

The trip to Windsor was a nightmare in the snowstorm...but well worth the aggravation once I saw Lacy face to face. We had a great time together, a longer date with food and wine and ....well you know.

Great body, great skills in everything we got ourselves into last night. Lacy is a 30 something beauty eager to please and great at pleasing.

If you are in the Windsor area you should get in touch with Lacy and enjoy our stay.

She is Outcall only as Windsor Lic. allows.

• Like 1

I've just had a wonderful session with Lacy. She caters to the more mature gentleman (I just barley made the minimum age cutoff), and so be aware that she's not a hard bodied 20 year old (unless you count her man made enhancements). That said, she is very pretty in a GND way and is an absolute pleasure to chat with. I booked 90 minutes to give us some time to chat and drink some wine before festivities commenced. When they did, her sensual nature, and passion for her profession really came through. She loves sex, and isn't afraid to get a little naughty with the right encouragement. I managed 2 SOG with her, and I must say oral is one of her specialties - she makes it a bit sloppy and puts in a strong effort to DT with even a bit of light FF, which is always a delight. I almost never finish from a BBBJ, but in this case I was certainly feeling it and the finish can only be described as outstanding, but apparently in my case, on the very high end of her millage spectrum. I was surprised that I was ready for round 2 so soon, and I was also surprised how wet her pussy was. It felt great. I look forward to repeating with her next time I'm in town.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.