A Big Thank You to CERB

A great big thank-you to the CERB community for making my very first date with an SP possible this week! I would never have been able to build a relationship of trust with my SP of choice without you all. It's a scary prospect to seek out a random woman on the internet but with CERB I knew I was selecting a highly valued SP of integrity. I don't feel qualified to give her an official review due to my lack of experience (she is already very well reviewed) but I did have a wonderful time. Thank-you Jazy!!

I'd also like to tip my hat to Cowboy Kenny. Before CERB, I was lurking on CL and found a couple of girls of interest. Further Google research revealed them to be frauds - thanks for saving my bacon, CK! Honestly, I don't know how you do it. I learned about CERB on CL and have since decided on CERB-approved girls only for me.

I am excited about my new hobby and have my eye on a few girls. I must pace myself - I can't afford to see them all at once. Like a true hobbiest, I must build my collection with patience and discretion. Looking forward to lots more fun!!

Posted via Mobile Device

Congrats on your first encounter with an SP.

Pretty hard to go wrong with the great community effort that we have here on CERB.

Go ahead and make a recommendation for Jazy, I am sure that she would appreciate it very much.

Nice.....we are glad we could help.....that is what this is all for........

(and masturbation)

Congratulations:-D

Guest s******ecan****

Glad you had a nice time, if you reccommend the lady now is the time to post an "official" review/rec on the appropriate thread so that others can benefit from your experience (your way of giving back)

Welcome to the club!

There is always a first waiting to happen, and I am glad for you that it went well, and most important, that you enjoyed yourself.

Nice to get some recognition for all CERB people. We do try our best to help each other. You are the living proof it works sometimes. Cudos to you for appreciating it.