Sexy spinner SP

Jazy. Young, blonde, and the archetypical spinner. She was offering appointments yesterday and this morning. Although she is not here all the time, she is definitely worth the wait.

Crystal X is also a true spinner, but I understand she's in school this semester, so you might only get a chance to catch her when she's on summer break.

Other known and well-loved local spinners with regular availability and CERB accounts include Isabella Gia, Peachy/Val, and Rosalie; I have not yet had a chance to meet them but many gents have and they are well-reco'd.

There is also "Princess" Lea from the agency Guilty Pleasures, who I have seen. Michelle from GP (who I have met) is also a spinner, but I have not seen her advertised for a while. I saw a BP ad in late January for a woman named Tatiana billed as Michelle's "twin" but I have not seen Tatiana.

From the touring crowd, your choices expand to Nikky Fox (Montreal) and YoungBeautyMirella (Kingston) who is more like an athletic spinner; both of them are here intermittently. There's more, I just can't think of who else from memory right now.

TIP: Trying to find a spinner based on her photos? Well, assuming the photos aren't fake, here's how:

1. Gauge the diameter of her upper arm relative to the diameter of her thigh; the closer they are in size, then the more likely she is a true spinner; and,

2. Look at the muscle tone and muscle definition between her bicep and tricep, and the tighter those muscles are, then the more likely she is a true spinner.

...Yup, biometrics do not lie, and all the gorgeous women named above are near perfect matches to this biometric assessment.

In my books there is such a thing as a tall spinner and a petite spinner, so if spinner only means petite spinner to you, then the only other thing you need to consider is her height.

Edited by randyzak
Remembered some more!
  • Like 1

picture.php?albumid=5841&pictureid=57956

I would definitely have to say Hannah Star hands down! But that is just my opinion.

yay! thanks for thinking of me :) picture.php?albumid=5841&pictureid=57672

im available for downtown ottawa outcalls- however; I can do incalls- if you let me know a day or two in advance- otherwise incall location might not be guaranteed-ready and set for play (outcalls are good with or without advance notice; if time is available)

picture.php?albumid=5841&pictureid=57676

• Like 2