I've been loking for her also. Has she moved clubs again. I even dropped in to her previous club (Playmate) and apparently she hasn't been there for a while.

That would be a shame (if she retired). Stella was (is?) one of the best especially if you like the petite woman as I do.

There was a Stella sighting at Playmate last night.

As usual she is quite popular, so I didn't have a chance to ask her about her schedule and whether she will be back more often...

Just got the word -- she's been showing up at the Playmate Friday evenings. Usually gets in later in the evening after 9. I'll have to check it out. Have missed that cute spinner.

I've dropped into the Fax and Mate a few times over the past year and no one seems to know where Stella has gone. Would love to know if she's still in th business.

I know Stella outside of the clubs and I can confirm. 100% retired. One of my faves and a great person to boot

Posted via Mobile Device

I also know Stella outside the club and am glad she is out of the business and involved in work that allows her artistic talents to flourish.

Yes. She put some artwork up for sale, and I snagged one. If I could pin her down I'd have some work for her, she's notoriously hard to get in touch with though :/