Busty Italian on BP

I have noticed she also advertises in the Durham area every now and then . And I believe she was reviewed out there on another forum . I think what I can remember was that she was a little bigger than pictures appear . But yes pictures seem to be legit. She looks pretty hot.

I saw her recently , pictures are her that is for sure . Service was lack in luster to say the least , very mechanical. Maybe somebody else has better chemistry with her , but for me it is going to be a no repeat . Communication was easy and very organized and on time . Facially attractive with a little acne , but still pretty. All safe service , I was there for a half hour for 120.

• Like 1

Thanks for TOFTT Racks. Your comments are similar to a post I saw a while ago on the other board under Durham. Too bad as she looks good in the pictures.

I believe I will have to meet with her in the near future. Bigger is not necessarily a bad thing.

Different girl , but similar pics .

• Like 1