A new experience at the Silver Dollar

So it's been a long time since I've done the club scene. I feel like I graduated up to seeing MA and SP and that they are more bang for your buck than strippers. Back in my younger days however I collected quite a bit of mileage, made some nice connections and generally enjoyed myself making the rounds in the SC.

Tonight I figured I would try out the lazy man's strip club, the Silver Dollar. (Pretty sure there is some sort of Valentine's Day cliche there). This was only my 2nd time there and my previous visit must have been some 8 odd years ago. Despite this gap in visits, the club still looked the same. It was practically dead, had a few dancers making the rounds and the bartender was particularly chatty and friendly.

Anyways, I was approached by a busty Egyptian whose name unfortunately eludes me at the moment and took a chance on her in the CR after being promised an amazing time and an experience I never had before. I may be naive on occasion but I didn't bring any expectations with me going to the back. A pair of dances later, no complaints but nothing exceptional about it. Had a little chat with her afterwards and after letting her know I was done for the night she went on her way.

I was getting ready to leave when this busty Blonde who just finished a set on stage walked by me. She did another lap around the club and stopped a few seats beside me. Her mouth was moving but I couldn't make out what she was saying as I wasn't really paying attention. She repeated herself and told me that she was not my type and that she was too skinny for me. I could go off on a rant about having a husky physique but I digress.

I'm not sure if I should be amused or offended (so let's put the two words together and consider me "amended"). I didn't approach her or even acknowledge her but to the best of my record this is the first time I've been shot down by a stripper, a stripper I didn't even ask to take the the CR; in this case, a stripper I had zero interest in seeing in the first place. When I got a good look at her, I wasn't particularly heartbroken about being prematurely rejected. I don't care how great your body looks, if your face looks like Joan Rivers, even a paper bag wouldn't make you any more attractive. For the record, if a stripper takes the time to talk to me and at least fake being interested over having their first words be, "want to go for a dance"? I will more often than not at least go for one dance, whether they are the most stunning woman in the room or not doesn't matter to me.

I believe her name was Katherine and she may have been slightly intoxicated. Presuming I make my next trip there in another 8 years, I probably won't get the opportunity to provide a witty retort but I am curious to know if anyone else has had this happen to them? Particularly in a situation like mine where you actually didn't approach someone for a dance or initiate conversation with them?

Guest **n****er

I hear you loud and clear on this.

I had an experience about 3 years ago at the playmate with a well respected dancer there (who no longer dances). I approached her and she was so incredibly rude to me after I introduced myself that I slinked away into a corner and vowed never to approach another dancer again. It's a different world in the SC scene now. After that debacle, I was told If I'm not wearing dress pants and a tie at least...that I can expect more of the same. Shame of it is I usually due, but this being a public service town, dress down days are on Friday. Pitty for her cause I would have dropped a lot of cash her way.

Moral of it all is, its no big loss. She is the one who loses out on your good money, witty personality and probably continued patronage.

Guest P**aq
So it's been a long time since I've done the club scene. I feel like I graduated up to seeing MA and SP and that they are more bang for your buck than strippers. Back in my younger days however I collected quite a bit of mileage, made some nice connections and generally enjoyed myself making the rounds in the SC.

Tonight I figured I would try out the lazy man's strip club, the Silver Dollar. (Pretty sure there is some sort of Valentine's Day cliche there). This was only my 2nd time there and my previous visit must have been some 8 odd years ago. Despite this gap in visits, the club still looked the same. It was practically dead, had a few dancers making the rounds and the bartender was particularly chatty and friendly.

Anyways, I was approached by a busty Egyptian whose name unfortunately eludes me at the moment and took a chance on her in the CR after being promised an amazing time and an experience I never had before. I may be naive on occasion but I didn't bring any expectations with me going to the back. A pair of dances later, no complaints but nothing exceptional about it. Had a little chat with her afterwards and after letting her know I was done for the night she went on her way.

I was getting ready to leave when this busty Blonde who just finished a set on stage walked by me. She did another lap around the club and stopped a few seats beside me. Her mouth was moving but I couldn't make out what she was saying as I wasn't really paying attention. She repeated herself and told me that she was not my type and that she was too skinny for me. I could go off on a rant about having a husky physique but I digress.j

I'm not sure if I should be amused or offended (so let's put the two words together and consider me "amended"). I didn't approach her or even acknowledge her but to the best of my record this is the first time I've been shot down by a stripper, a stripper I didn't even ask to take the the CR; in this case, a stripper I had zero interest in seeing in the first place. When I got a good look at her, I wasn't particularly heartbroken about being prematurely rejected. I don't care how great your body looks, if your face looks like Joan Rivers, even a paper bag wouldn't make you any more attractive. For the record, if a stripper takes the time to talk to me and at least fake being interested over having their first words be, "want to go for a dance"? I will more often than not at least go for one dance, whether they are the most stunning woman in the room or not doesn't matter to me.

I believe her name was Katherine and she may have been slightly intoxicated. Presuming I make my next trip there in another 8 years, I probably won't get the opportunity to provide a witty retort but I am curious to know if anyone else has had this happen to them? Particularly in a situation like mine where you actually didn't approach someone for a dance or initiate conversation with them?

I thought that venting and negative threads weren't allowed on CERB.

Guest **n****er

This isn't a negative thread IMO. It's an account of his experience a silver dollar and a question as to how thing evolved. Splitting hairs? Perhaps.

Guest P**aq

It names the woman, sort of, "I believe her name was Katherine" and it points the finger at a specific establishment. Maybe it would be better to just say "an establishment" and not try to point the finger at a specific name. What if the woman in question really isn't "Katherine", the poster wasn't positive. He should have just Said "a dancer." Maybe Katherine was the woman standing next to the woman in question and now her name is slandered for no reason.