:bddog: + Limo = ???

I was wondering if anyone whom has had the pleasure could provide advice and guidance to the experience of such an endeavour.

Will the driver interrupt if they suspect anything?

Best/worst positions?

What do you do if there's a flat... tire? :| :P

Cheers!

I was wondering if anyone whom has had the pleasure could provide advice and guidance to the experience of such an endeavour.

Best/worst positions?

Cheers!

scrog must be a down eastern term. never heard it before. does it mean what I`m thinking it does?:handjob:

scrog must be a down eastern term. never heard it before. does it mean what I`m thinking it does?:handjob:

once in Las Vegas going from the airport to Lake Las Vegas

totally ininterrupted, perfect music and complete privacy

kind a cool:bddog:

what do Umean darling????speak English here please handsome!!!!!

hugs to you all the way to where you are!!!!

Tracie

Best/worst positions?

Cheers!

I have on my grade 12 grad night. The driver didn't interrupt but we did blow his limo speakers oops.

Kisses,

Lexy

we did blow his limo speakers

Nice Lexy! (Lucky speakers :P)

Thanks everyone for sharing, with your posts and PMs. :bowdown:

I have received some good advice and ideas.

I'll let you know how it works out. ;)

Please feel free to keep sharing! :bddog:

Well... I... never... (but will again :D )

1st off, To my darling SP... Cheers to the endeavour! It was an unforgettable evening :)

Scrogging in a limo is like no other - driving by Parliament Hill having ones 'mind' blown :D is... is... *add every superlative you know here* ;)

-> Nothing says 'Oh Canada' like BBBJ CIM thou, with a tux on :D :) :D

(Thanks for the PM on providing a healthy tip to the driver - he was very discreet. :) )

I highly recommend limo lovin's, not to say as a regular weekend event, but as something as a one-off to have an unique and different evening of pleasure.

Her riding me while I held her (spinner) hips was 2nd most enjoyable (next to the BBBJ CIM of course), as she pushed against the roof and bounced vigourously to orgasm.

Live life - thank me later :P Carpe Peaciem!

Stand up, have your head through the power sliding roof window, drop your pants, she goes down on you:bjs:, and you both change positions. The driver should keep his eyes on the road:mrgreen: if not make sure you hang on, he would viewing your bare ass anyways! and just tip well at the start of the evening and tell the driver what you are up to ;)

Maybe if you're lucky, the driver is a smokin' hot women that pulls over discreetly so she can join in....mmmmmm! :bddog:

hehe :) NOW you talking! LOL

I love the way you think ;) ...and will keep that in mind for next time :)

Psst, PistolPete - I thought about that, but being the time of year, weather-wise and all, I got a limo with cosmic mood lighting instead of a sun roof. I'll have to put that on the bucket list for a Summer event :motion:

:twisted: *does the 100th post happy dance*:butt:

Scored with a young lady who picked me up at a bar in Manhattan, I was there on leave with my mates, and she clearly had a liking for the English accent. Next thing I know, of course this was after copious amounts of cheap American beer, I'm naked with this American blonde in the back of a limo. I don't even know if it was hers or rented, but it sure was a good time, and a great story for my mates when I got back to the hotel! Of course I've gone the reverse and scored more times than I can count in the back of the Austin Mini I had growing up!

...and I didn't have beer goggles on, I took a picture of her so I know for a fact she was hot!

• Like 1

Scored with a young lady who picked me up at a bar in Manhattan, I was there on leave with my mates, and she clearly had a liking for the English accent. Next thing I know, of course this was after copious amounts of cheap American beer, I'm naked with this American blonde in the back of a limo. I don't even know if it was hers or rented, but it sure was a good time, and a great story for my mates when I got back to the hotel! Of course I've gone the reverse and scored more times than I can count in the back of the Austin Mini I had growing up!

...and I didn't have beer goggles on, I took a picture of her so I know for a fact she was hot!

*high5*

Gotta love gettin a pic of the bird! heh Sounds like a bloody good time.

*high5*

Gotta love gettin a pic of the bird! heh Sounds like a bloody good time.

Was one of those nights I'll never forget! :D