Alyson Queen

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Well, what can I say about this wonderful and beautiful young lady? Was my first time getting to meet Alyson and WOW am I sure happy I pulled the trigger. She is so incredibly easy going and playful I felt like I was an adolescent again in the bedroom. Honestly, to describe the 120 mins in detail would just not do justice. She was the perfect mix of GFE and PSE, we chatted banged rounds out, laughed, and relaxed. Not once was it awkward, did I feel uncomfortable, or not looked after. Her body, smile, laugh, and warmth I already miss. Gentlemen, she was incredible and had as much fun as I had. Lola helped book via email and was a pleasure to deal with as well.

Spending an hour with this lady was easily the best hour of my life.

DFK, bbbj, 69, Daty - when she has as much fun as you do, you know its something special...she clearly loves what she does and her bubbly personality just awesome.

Cant wait for her return and my 1 hr will become 2 hrs this time.

Finished the session off with some CG and her french expressions just drove me wild.

Enjoyed a duo with Alyson and Lola a few days ago. I agree with the posts above, best hour of my life. Their duo BBBJ must be what heaven is like, have never cum so hard in my life. Both very sexy and easy to talk to. Time flew by, should have booked 2 hours.

Had a duo with these two women and OMG! Both are super sexy and very friendly. They both seemed to be having a great time with lots of giggling going on. I just wish I had more hands to more readily enjoy what was going on around me!

Alyson is in a league of her own....warm friendly and a master of her craft she appears genuinely interested in you and the conversation. OMG and that French accent is soon hot. Will def see her when she comes back again.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.