Sexy Sara

Anyone seen sp Sara? She advertises incall at a private residence off of Somerset. Great looking pictures and a profile on here (sexysara2014) but no reviews. Any intel?

She is legit. I saw her twice in summer 2013. Hot body, pretty face. Pics are real. She was brunette back then but I see she's gone blonde. She was working out of motels/hotels because she was sharing her apartment at the time, so I can only assume that she's got herself set up with a private incall now. When I saw her, it was CBJ only and no LFK/DFK, but she was OK with DATY.

There used to be a reco on this board for her. If memory serves me correct, the reco was initiated by Cowboy Kenny. She was one of his favs and he had seen her quite a few times before letting word out to the rest of us that she was worth a visit. I would've given you the link but have not been able to find that original reco thread.

There is one caveat that I will PM you because I can't mention it on this board in public.