Vanessa from tempted2touch

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

After a 5 visits with Vanessa from tempted2touch, I think it's time I tell you guys about this girl. Personally, I would rather not as I would really love to keep her to myself. However, given that most of the ladies from tempted2touch visit Ottawa from Montreal (thank you, thank you), it only seems fair that I give her her due.

Standing 5'8" with a great body and the most beautiful visage I have seen in a while, (see photos on tempted2touch.net, Ouch!!!!), I simply cannot get enough of this girl. She has a great attitude not over the top but alot of fun. We spoke before and afterwards on almost each occasion with ease.

Now for the main course. Without getting into too much detail both for her sake and mine, she is a very excitable woman. Vanessa has a great personality and accommodated all my requests. I enjoyed DFK, (CIM on previous visits for a slight extra charge but well worth it), dirty talking back and forth, MSOG, missionary, doggie style, cowgirl, and DATY. She is very responsive to DATY with her sweet nectar flowing right after a few minutes. In addition, her oral skills are without a doubt top notch. And as for her receiving them, she is very accepting. Hygeine is impecable. I fully enjoyed my many hours to date with Vanessa and will be repeating soon. Thank you very much tempted2touch and Vanessa for spicing up my mojo.

Note the standard disclaimer, ?ymmv? however my mileage has not varied over the last 5 visits. :wink:

Please treat her with respect as we are really lucky to have her visit Ottawa.

Agency tempted2touch
I would visit again
Agency tempted2touch
I would visit again

I too was enthralled by her pic on CL... it's been awhile since I've seen such a gorgeous face:mrgreen: and bod. Now before everyone jumps down my throat, remember that MOST SPs don't show their face... bods yes!! I tried calling for her this afternoon, as well as Manuella, Tayler, Sabrina... no ones seems to work around noon-ish or early afternoons:confused:. So she's definitely on my to-do-list!!

Unfortunately Not Every Girls are willing or can work early afternoon ....

The Montreal schedule is quite different ..

Some have school or a steady Job

Some are just not morning people

or aren't in the mood as soon as they wake up!

But it actually happens that we starts around 10ham or so

Nothing to loose if you try calling ;)

I told Vanessa that I have been with women from all over. Bigger breasted, more volutuous, blah, blah, blah. But she is for me the quintessential turn on! Tall, slim, early 20s Quebec girl... yeow!

Got to the hotel and she has a great smile, wearing lingerie and fishnet stockings. Hair up in a ponytail. She was sipping a glass of wine and I knew I was in for a treat. After some small talk and action, I realize I have to run to the ATM - for more time and extras. ;)

We touched softly and she stripped me and gave me passionate BBBJ, holding and touching me with her beautiful long fingers. Incredible soft mouth, DT, and passion. Her dark green staring eyes and hot look from between my legs all of a sudden had me thinking I was getting worked over by a young Jennifer Connelly (she really turns my crank!) Had to stop her after some 69. Then great DATY and DATO, as well as working over her gorgeous small round perfect breasts and great nipples,

She made sure I saw all the action going on below during a nice long, slow cowboy session, then onto MISH with DFK... Followed by a position with her on her side and I lost it. Too hot and soft...

A bit of a break, some touching, then BBJTC.

I will never forget those eyes staring passionately at me while pleasuring me to no end.

Merci Phoebee and sorry for that verbal mixup on the phone! ;-)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.