picture.php?albumid=3086&pictureid=19107

Seize the day with this Sexy lil thing! Enjoy the luxury of being yourself and let's just get naked and get to know each other. :)

I'm back and more oversexed then ever. Come see what I'm all about and as I give you the most sensual massage of your life.

I'm sexy and I know it! Long hair, beautiful blue eyes, 5'8" with the model looks to match.

Now taking an RMT and I wanna practice on you! Cum help me study?

I'm located Downtown in the market. Private and Discreet to it's max, I cater the discerning gentlemen that really want a great exxxxperience without getting caught. LoL

100% Independent, so I do what I want leaving lasting impression to make you smile long after we meet.

I offer a full body sensual massage with proper body slides. Or see me for a Nuru (Max 45m during the winter). All sessions are done on my big bed; you wouldn't want me to fall off, now would you? :P

Or get the best of the with a 45m nuru and 30 to 60m therapeutic massage. Allow me to tailor a session especially to you, just let me know how long I get to keep you and let me show you what I can do.

Available this week

Tu 10am to 10pm

W 10am to 10pm

Th 10am to 10pm

F 10am to 10pm

Call me at 613-482-1553 or text at 613-909-8336

Since it's just me doing my admin, I can be hard to get in touch with sometimes, please use my online schedule. Click Here for access.

picture.php?albumid=5900&pictureid=42585

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this