Ksenia & Kourtney @ ALO

The hottest duo I have ever had!

I took tonight's opportunity to visit ALO again. Ksenia was training Kourtney and am I ever glad I went to see these two beautiful ladies!

ALO has hit the jackpot again with the beautiful red-headed Kourtney, who is beautifully proportioned with a wonderful, natural figure, tell-tale porcelain skin and appreciable assets.

Beside her was the marvelous Ksenia with her dark locks, equally beautiful physique, shapely legs, and angelic voice.

The relaxation began as their four hands with starkly contrasting nails (Kourtney's painted silver with glitter, and Ksenia's a vibrant red/purple but it's hard to tell in the lighting) working all the knots out of my back and shoulders. The more I relaxed the more they worked. They joked and chatted with me as the session progressed and made me more comfortable as the tease started. Mirrors have never been my friends, until tonight! These two vixens moved about me, hiding my eyes from what they were doing in the most fantastic ways, only to have my other senses capture the experience.

These two ladies are tops on my list of repeats now! Kourtney is, in my opinion, a very quick learner and very well equipped for this business!

Agency ALO
I would visit again
Agency ALO
I would visit again

Had the pleasure of spending time with Ksenia & Kourtney this evening.

Two beautiful ladies. I had a great time relaxing a joking with them.

It was Kourtney's first day of training. She has a natural sex appeal with a great body. She was super friendly and genuine. You could tell she really was enjoying the evening and the company. A+

Ksenia is another natural beauty with feature of a runway model. Thin and statuesque. She has a smile on her face the whole time and makes you feel great.

It was first duo massage and it was great.

Thanks

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.