Tiffany birks

Anyone had the chance of seeing this beauty?

Yes! Highest recommendation. She used to be Lea Angel with Lace and Cherries and before that Lori with MGF. Her reviews are easily searched on the other prairie/pacific -erb under those names, likely on this board to. Beautiful, fun and entertaining personality, outstanding skills. You shouldn't miss her.

Addendum: she does have recommendations on this board as Leah Angel - easily searched.

Edited by chuckertmg
Confirmed reviews on this board

Yes! Highest recommendation. She used to be Lea Angel with Lace and Cherries and before that Lori with MGF. Her reviews are easily searched on the other prairie/pacific -erb under those names, likely on this board to. Beautiful, fun and entertaining personality, outstanding skills. You shouldn't miss her.

Addendum: she does have recommendations on this board as Leah Angel - easily searched.

Has anyone seen Tiffany birks who has also seen Lea/Lori that can verify it is the same girl

Has anyone seen Tiffany birks who has also seen Lea/Lori that can verify it is the same girl

Yes - I've seen her on each of her three previous visits as well as this one. Tiffany Birks entered the industry as Lorie with Montreal Girlfriend, switched agencies to Lace and Cherries as Leah Angel, and has now gone independent as Tiffany Birks. The pictures are of her - you generally have to be very careful with b.p. ads so I understand your scepticism but there's no trickery with this one.

I had the pleasure of meeting with Tiffany last evening. A new member here so I just write and recommendation. Everything about her was a hit. Easy to arrange a rendezvous, we connected effortlessly, she was a natural beauty, and a passionate woman;) A+/10

I had the privilege of meeting this wonderful lady recently. Absolutely stellar experience. :) Her incall is immaculate and inviting. She is, as mentioned, a genuine natural beauty. Bubbly, energetic, and eager.

She's gone from Winnipeg now for a while, but when she's back, you won't be disappointed.