Sign in to follow this  

Cassie and Peyton

I've been a member at CMJ for a while, but have never had a duo. I don't know why I waited so long. I had a 90 min. session with Peyton and Cassie - it was fantastic! Everything I've read about Cassie is true and Peyton is a fun and sexy brunette with glasses and has that sexy secretary look. They are both confident, assertive, and playful. They are very personable and I felt at ease immediately with both of them. I had a little quality time with just Cassie at the beginning and just when I thought how could this possibly get any better, Peyton walked in and jumped into the mix. It was heavenly. Their four hands did a great job exploring all my erogenous zones and seemed pretty comfortable touching each other as well. It was a pretty awesome experience. I was also lucky enough near the end to have a little one on one time with Peyton, so I really had the best of both worlds. A little time alone with each, and a lot of time together. I look forward to seeing them individually and again in a duo, and the sooner the better.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this