Maggie May

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I had the extreme pleasure of meeting Maggie and from the beginning she made me feel comfortable and provided this at home feeling. With a super personality and sense of humor it didn't take long for me to feel right at home. She greeted me with a light kiss on my cheek and wow what a sexy beautiful lady. She then took me by the hand and led me to what she called her PLAYPEN. She was wearing the sexiest outfit my eyes have ever seen with spiked thigh high boots and a top which showed off her amazing cleavage. It was the best night of my life and I will be a repeat customer for life. I have always believed that age is just a number and experience counts although Maggie looks so much younger then her age .....AMAZING!!!! THE BEST~~~~

When you visit Maggie May it is all about you. She is never in a rush or cares about the time. She loves what she does for it shows when she is giving you pleasure and receiving pleasure. Very responsive and tells you when you have hit the spot. As she says age plus experience gives you dynamite, she can light up your fuse to a very explosive ending. Treat her like a queen and you will be treated like a king.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.