Samara

Guest antlerman_

Anyone have seen Samara the black girl in e-c? I was hoping to know more.

Guest AL

I sometimes like black chicks. As long as they looks alright. I had the pleisure to meet Erika in E-C and her brown sugar tits and pussy was delicious.. I'm getting very curious about this Samara. I'm getting sick just to look at her curves. Yummy! Can someone review her?

Yes I saw Samara, big breasts nice body, good price.

Problem: rush, attitude & Place (2 stars out of 10)

Experience : 3 out of 10

As i am new to Ottawa and e-c, maybe at 1st i didn't have the best"place" or what i think he meant to say was "area" as for the "rush" perhaps he was late for his appointment thus throwing off my schedule and as for my "attitude" it seems he did! I must thank him for his complements and invite him to see me again as i aim to please and love what i do!!!Also i have changed my "place"(area) and DO love taking my time (no rushing) promise!I apologize to Him about my attitude but encourage others to see for themselves as my attitude is far from a problem as a negative attitude would get me nowhere,anywhere.Can't wait to get together!;)

Just over a year ago I was introduced to Samara by one of her ebony SP friends who I've known socially on and off for a few years. She was visiting from Montreal at that time but she now lives in Ottawa. The three of us went for drinks together at a restaurant at the Gloucester Centre and had a very enjoyable time. Samara looked really hot at the restaurant like in some of her EC photos. My friend told me that Samara would like to see me on "official business" so I hesitatingly took the plunge (remember that this was in March 2006).

Samara is mulatto and I remember my encounter with her very well. She started out by saying "I love cock" and then proceeded to perform an incredibly voracious CBJ which was very good indeed. I didn't get too far with my subsequent canine attempt as the lingerie she was wearing was not quite my style (I'm a bit funny in that respect). She then switched to a HJ and I will say truthfully that I will remember her vigorous two-handed rotating and explosive HJ until the day I die! It was just awesome and it made me realize that this is a lady of talent and experience.

If you're looking for a petite demure young lady then Samara may not be for you but if you're looking for raw action with a seasoned professional then you will not be disappointed. I only saw her the one single time because she returned to Montreal a few days after our meeting. I didn't realize that she had recently joined EC. I found her easy to talk to and unpretentious. The damage was $200 for the hour (although that may have changed since 2006) and I gave her a $50 tip for the incredible HJ release.

hey u thanks for all the good stuff!!!!!!!!hope u are doing well.Just to let you and everyone else know i lost a bunch of weight since i last saw u and i and others are enjoying the new body.when will i see you? take care till we meet again.

Samara, if that is you, 150 for an hour is a great price, and you look great

with those nice breasts, but the experience was not worth it. I would pay double that price for a more horny experience.

Be Nice is a good start.

my apologies gate1.thanks for the advice.but i'm always nice,try me again and i won't dissapoint you.take care.

Guest AL

For the record I have seen Samara. If you are looking for the barbie doll type then maybe she is not your type. She is a grown woman with nice curves. I love curves as long as they are at the right places. You know what i mean. And the fact they are natural is a plus for me. I hate implants. She don't want me to be too explicit for certain things cause i guess your mileage may vary for everybody, but she is a clean woman. She try her best. So some people might like her and some might not. Who cares! She is kind of special, but she is a nice passable woman and her skin is soft. I was still be able to get few nice things from her. As for the rush you might be right, she rushed me once... in our second meeting, but the first meeting was not rushed. Is she a Full GFE? No, but i think she is trying to give a decent service and it's quite acceptable and reasonable for the price you pay. You pay for what you get. I heard a rumor that she was very old (50 yrs old) and of course that was not true not true she is younger than that. Well i guess you don't have to believe me, you just have to go see her in person and you'll find out.

Is she a Full GFE? No, but i think she is trying her best to give a decent service and it's quite acceptable and reasonable for the price you pay. You pay for what you get. I heard a rumor that she was very old like 50yrs old after our first meeting and of course that's not true she is younger than that. Well i guess you don't have to believe me you just have to go see her in person.

I only saw her once (in February 2006) but she's OK and she's human like all of us. I'll probably contact her again when I pluck up the courage. Being an SP is not so easy and we should never forget that. SP's have their problems just as we have ours. My problems tend to disappear after imbibing half a bottle of port .....