Tiffany Birks

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

Hey Guys, well i was looking at this ladies pictures when first posted and thought where have I seen her before. Then she posted she was in fact Lori from MGF and right there and then I had to make the time to see this incredible Lady again. It was effortless to get a hold of her and set a time,her location is in an upscale condo in the exchange district which I actually enjoyed. Hotels can be a pain with parking and people watching you LOL. I showed up and there she greeted me in Lacy lingerie and a fantastic smile, and looked at me like you look at someone when you can't remember them. After a quick tour of the place and some chit chat I excused myself to go and shower( bathroom is immaculately clean, in fact the whole place is) I was greeted at the bedroom where we kissed and got to know each other again,she offered a massage and I gladly accepted. This was no weak massage, Tiffany knows what she is doing and told me she took massage therapy some years ago, my feet now feel fantastic, as well as the rest of me. She started on top and I enjoyed the view is she really got into a motion closing in on me time to time for some LFK and DFK. God these French women can kiss!! We switched up after awhile with some missionary and various different versions of it and more kissing, and when i went to kiss her neck she exploded,guess I found her weakness. She started really moaning and grinding and she came before me, but I wasn't far behind. I can tell you having a beautiful French Woman screaming in French is a fun time indeed. Tiffany is a great lady to be with, easy on the eyes, keeps herself in shape and really easy to talk to. She is here for a little while more then back to Quebec, so guy's take advantage while you can. Will I repeat, damn straight I will, in fact I'm going to make sure I do before she leaves.

Cheers,

Pedro

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 2

I met with her Saturday night. Great condo location. On time and very friendly. We finished off her wine then opened mine. Very personably and sensual. Everything you can just about expect. Not a clock watcher. In fact she pushed her next call back. She apparently just went independent.

I think she is leaving this Friday or Saturday.

I tell you the French woman do it right!

Well I am not one to post much but thought I would share. I saw the ad for this SP and arranged a time which all when very well. Tiffany was very pleasant dur these arrangements and answered any of my questions. Her location is right up there with the best that I have visited. Well she opened the door and actually I was in shock as the pictures on line in my opinion do not do her justice. Well she greeted me with open arms and a very soft but firm wet kiss that continued to raise my impression of this lovely lady. I do not want to get into too much more detail but I must say that I made a huge mistake as our arranged time was only HH. I left with thoughts of I need to see this sugar of a girl again maybe before she leaves or guaranteed when she returns.

I had an opportunity to see Tiffany last week. What a beautiful person, not just in appearance. The location was great, no worries there. Booked an hour session and i know i stayed longer than the arranged time. She left me smiling the rest of the day. I plan on seeing here again.

I had the chance to meet with Tiffany during her last visit in Winnipeg. I should say that this is long overdue because our meeting was nothing short of amazing. Our encounter had all the elements to make it a success: the place was spotless, she was friendly and able to quickly make me at ease and she was wearing something sexy to welcome me into the apartment. This is without mentioning that Tiffany looks amazing, beautiful face, and stunning body. Our time in the bedroom was intense and passionate, in a way I had not experienced before with other sp's. I will leave it at that. Needless to day that I will repeat with Tiffany and that I am looking forward to her visiting Winnipeg again.

P.S. If you read this Tiffany, sorry I took so long to write this. Mieux vaut tard que jamais ;)

Hey guys & gals, my hubby and I have been looking for the right 'playmate' for a long time. We feel we really lucked out with Tiffany. She is exactly what we've been looking for, drop dead gorgeous with a fabulous and entertaining personality to match. From the moment we got to her up-scale condo she made us feel so relaxed. She greeted us with hugs and kisses and we dropped into great conversation right away. My fantasy is watching my hubby get passionate with another woman but I was drawn in by her sexuality as much as he was. She really knows how to make a man crazy with passion, undressing him, dancing for him and going down bbbj. I was soon drawn into the experience with an amazing girl on girl fantasy I didn't know I had. She is that good! The evening was unrushed. We moved from living room to bedroom to deck with every imaginable position, stopping to catch our breath occasionally with another glass of wine. My favorite part was when my hubby and Tiffany were doing it doggy-style and she called to him in the most erotic French. In the end, we both brought him to his knees. It was everything we, as a couple, had hoped for and we can't wait till she's back in town for another date with this goddess. If you're looking for an amazing couple experience, Tiffany is the girl for you.

Well I had the pleasure of meeting this wonderful gal. Her apartment is easy to get to (parking can be a hassle), is wonderfully clean and well appointed. Tiffany is a feast for the eyes, mouth and any other descriptors you might have.

She greeted me with a hug and delicious ������ kiss. We shared a glass of champagne and chatt d for a bit before retiring to the bed.

She is dynamite. She loves some attention herself and got rather worked up with tours of her delicious tight bits. Incredible. The main act was incredible. I had the joy of some exotic touring and left absolutely drained.

She is smart, gorgeous, ������, dynamic and will knock your socks off.

Had the chance to meet Miss Tiffany when she visited last January 2016. She stayed in a nice, clean downtown condo. She has a pleasing personality and she made an effort to make me feel comfortable (it was obvious I was quite nervous when I walked in :-)

She's not a clock watcher and very professional. All in all I had a great time with her and would definitely repeat :boobies::boobeyes:

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.