Looking For a Shave

First and foremost if this thread is not in the appropriate place I apologize.

Secondly if a similar thread exists, which I can only imagine it does, can someone please guide me to it.

I am looking for a shave/wax, but more specifically for my backside and junk. That's to say everything from cheeks, crack, taint, balls, and bush.

This is something I have been considering for quite some time now. It's not something I feel entirely comfortable asking a stranger to do but I figured if there was a place to ask this board/forum would be it.

I live in Ottawa and have no hangups about driving anywhere within city limits, i.e. Orleans, Kanata, Barrhaven etc. to book. As for a price I don't have one in mind as long as its nothing obscenely expensive.

If you know of anywhere/anyone that would offer this sort of service it would be of great help. Also if anybody has had this type of "manscaping" done themselves and would like to share their experience please feel free to do so as well.

As someone who has done esthetics for sometime, many waxes and other services I will suggest whom ever you choose make sure they have lots of experience with waxing as you have mentioned you wanting your personal parts done. The skin there is sensitive, as you know and if done incorrectly you could be scarred or burned, so be careful. I'm sure there are some here that do a good job, but if you are just looking to be hair free and not wanting this to be part of a sexual experience you might want to seek out an esthetician, and one who specializes in intimate waxing (genitalia). As not all do. Best of luck:)and enjoy.