Lexi, Tatiana, and Adrianna

I enjoyed the incredible pleasure of a Trio with the incredible GFE/PSE Sexy Lexi and her two friends Tatiana and Adrianna. All three girls are beutiful spinner types with incredible firm and slim bodies. Lexi has an incredible firm round bum that sticks out and up. Tatiana has a perfectly shaped petit bum with the right curves. Adrianna has an incredible round apple bum perfect for biteing. Lexi is the only girl of the trio to provide BBBJ and Greek. But, all other services are provided by all three girls including incredible fun friendly conversation, incredible eye contact throughout, BJ, DFK, LFK, DATY, DATO, multiple positions. All three girls enjoy having fun together and it showes that they are real friends. All three girls have responsive nipples, responsive pussys and responsive bums. There responses and reactions confirm this. All three girls are incredible for a date alone but I would highly recomend the Trio. They really make you feel confortable and they are happy, friendly and alot of fun. Lexi and Tatiana are also exotic dancers. I highly recomend these girls for extended dates as well as lunch or dinner dates or a night on tghe town. Thank you girls, I am now a regulair client.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.