BeckieXxoxX (Previously BeckieALO)

So, I got done work a little early today and I saw Beckie was on from ALO. I'd missed her a few times before and was really happy to find out that she was available while I was!

I arrived and was awestruck by the knee-high boots and the SHOCKING red hair that she was sporting. She lead me to the room and took my jacket. She stepped out for a few minutes so I could get ready and I did. She returned promptly and she started to work the kinks out of my shoulders and thighs.

I'll admit that the appointment was over far too quickly for my liking and I'd have stayed all afternoon with this beauty if my wallet would let me.

As for ALO's site on Booth, it's nice, but not quite as elegant as I would like to see. The entrance right off Booth is quite conspicuous and feels like you are being watched a little. Once inside it's comfortable enough but could use a little updating to the elegance that we like to see.

Scott

• Like 1

I've visited Beckie a few times now and both visits were great!!! She has an AMAZING attitude and is always fun to be around! :)

She is definitely skilled, great at conversation and is fun to spend time with! ;)

Always looking forward to my next visit with this redheaded HOTTIE! ;)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.