A year (actually less ) in review

First off, this site has been great for the recommendations. I finally decided to put my 2 cents in for the do's , this of course is my review only and has not been influenced by any SP. As you will see there has been a great variety from the past 13 months AND no.. I'm not a fucking pig..I just love woman AND I'm very careful I'm not going to give links from EC for each woman you can do that on your own. I also will not get into did she do this... did she do that...ie BBBJ..Simply and hopefully you check them out as well... Enjoy....

Do's- From PK- Veronica - Spinner type, great body, simply your girl friend you could take home to show mom, great service,great kisser and repeated with her.:p

Do's-From EC- Kelly- Wow glad I hooked up with her, great conversation great unhurried fun, and what great fun we had, I love a beautiful woman and she is that:D . Bonus for her, bonus for me, repeat of course.

Do's- From EC-Goddess Rachel- Great lips, lovely,sensual,and have repeated when CUMS to Ottawa.

Do's-From PK- Katilyn- I think everyone in past couple of days summed her pretty well, only saw her once, possibly repeat.

Do's- From EC-Erica Dee- MSOG and unrushed, caught her hung over (I believe) because she was sweating real bad..took two showers together.

Do's- From EC- Katie Johnson, saw her over 7 months ago, I wished happy dreams, cause once was enough for me especially getting hit in the head with those cannons...40 DDs..can you imagine

Do's-From PK- Alicia- Spinner type, I'm 6-4, so she was verry happy:p doing it standing up with her legs wrapped around my waist, great kisser.

Do's-From EC- Alex Grenyait... might be over priced for some great service and nice body

Do's-From-EC-Monique... wow..nice body..could not give a shit if the breasts are real or fake.

I prefer early am, or mid day, as my employment allows me to, so I find the ladies are very fresh and ready to go, and thats how I like it, first man in:eek:

I have been reviewing this site for a long time and just past spring joined up, so I have been paying attention to detail. Therefore, PK keep up the great work, Kelly you are simply marvelous, and PrettyPaige22 so sorry our schedules cannot work...damm its tuff getting hooked up with you, just the same loved reading your reviews.So thats it in a nut shell..happy hunting...oh by the way...Over a year and half ago I used the sun newspaper, really was not happy with three encounters, frigging very scary shit..So as I said before in a thread, (and sorry Joyful C I know you are trying to make living as well) I don't use the sun ads....Have a great horny week-end!

Guest fartman

do you know if Veronica PK does DFK and if her breast is real. i know it's a non slanderous recommendation board, but i just don't like implants at all.

She certainly was DFK friendly with me, at door arrival, and there afterwards,and when I left, wow I was tuckered after all that DFK and other sorts of activities.... implants..I think not...actually no, very hard body, well toned and looks after herself very well...I like that out of a woman

She has moved back to the US. She was only her for the month of June. Too bad as she was awesome!

No veronica was not only here for the month of june, plans were that she was supposed to stay on board with us however due to personal issues she had to move back to california. If Veronica ever decides to come back, we will let everyone know.