Caribbean Resort Spa

I recently just got back from vacation in the Caribbean, and in the resort I was staying at, I got a massage. Noting extra happened during the massage, but I was wondering if anyone has been given anything extra at a resort spa?

I never try for anything extra unless I know it will succeed, if you did manage to get extra, how did that go down?

I guess it depends which island in the Caribbean. You might have a chance in Dominican Republic or Cuba, but I don't think you got much of a chance in the islands that are under American, British or Dutch influence. I got lucky in the DR.

And the resort type also comes into play. Don't expect anything at a Sandals or Club Med. Those places tend to keep staff apart and let the clients make arrangements among themselves.

Cruise ships have a wide range (of very pricey) massage offers, but don't even think about going into extra extra territory. Girls are threatened to be dropped off at the next port and to make their own arrangements to get home if they get caught. And they let rumors circulate that it's happened in the past.