Bridgette

Had noticed Bridgette's photos on Select Company's website for some time now and was travelling into Toronto and made my reservation in advance for Bridgette with Select Company.

When Bridgette knocked on my hotel room, I was greeted with a light kiss by a beautiful young blonde, that had a smile and eyes so innocent, it would make you melt.

She came in, removed her coat, took a minute to change from flats to high heels. Bridgette is so easy to talk to, and I soon found out we shared some common interests.

I couldn't wait any longer, and made an advance to get the ball rolling. What I thought was a shy little girl, turned into periods of naughtiness making the whole experience with Bridgette most enjoyable. There's a way that she looks at you during your precious time together, that just drives you crazy.

Here talents are exceptional, and so it's not to hard to fall in love for the short time you are with her. Bridgette provided a TRUE girlfriend experience whereby my next time in Toronto, this little "country bumpkin" will be the one I most definitely see again.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.