I have seen good reviews about her, so I book her on short notice.

She had me wait in the lobby for +20 minutes after the appointment time.

I told her I was leaving, & she said she needed another 10 mins.

I left.

• Like 1

I have seen good reviews about her, so I book her on short notice. She had me wait in the lobby for +20 minutes after the appointment time.

I told her I was leaving, & she said she needed another 10 mins.

I left.

Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks. I was thinking of seeing her.

I made appointment and text when arrived. Stepped off the elevator to find two guys in suits standing in front of door to her room. They looked at me and went into the room beside it leaving the door open. I walked by the room and went to the stairwell and texted her. While waiting a housekeeper walked into the stairway. Walked down to the next floor and left. Got a text 10 min later saying she was alone. I explained that I did not like situation and was a bit nervous and get a reply of "anyways "

• Like 2

I wonder if someone who actually saw her could report? She's had good reviews in other cities but I think she's near the end of her stay here.

Ditto, glad I left.

The hotel was not the classiest place, but good enough.

The hotel security were probably lowing paying immigrant jobs, they wore shirt, pants with uniform rouge jackets.

Speculate who these two were?

Cops?

While stand in front of her door or go into the next room?

It was wierd. The room was in the corner so it looked down the hall. I did not feel comfortable knocking on the door with people standing beside me. I don't think they were cops. But in trying to wait till the coast was clear it was a case of running into staff, and the reply took too long for me.

Many are nervous about talk of raids soon to be expected.

Crazy country we live in but pimps and abusers do need to be dealt with but the plans we have heard about will mainly punish normal upstanding citizens.

I got the chance to see her before Christmas and it was a good session. I did wait in the hotel lobby a little longer than i expected, but it was a nice hotel. Very relaxing, non rush session, she has a great body, beautiful face, and a personality to match. My only regret was not making the session a duo, maybe next time.

Guest Addi*******en

I'm not sure which Emmanuelle you all are referring to but for clarity, my review will be for the one who comes from Montreal and is 27 with a cute little francophone accent.

I saw her on her most recent trip to the peg. Downtown location, acceptable and very clean hotel. I had a pretty good session with her. She never watched the clock and she was very easy to talk to.

She's a smoker so that part want the biggest turn-on but that is the only negative point I have. Nice boost and big boobs... Very clean, tanned and shaved.

Three wasn't a lot of energy, as if she seemed a little tired from her trip, but it was still an above average session for Winnipeg.