My bronzed body awaits you tomorrow!

I am back from some fun in the sun! Are you ready for some fun in the shower?!?!

You wont need to chase me to find my lucky charms on St Patricks day!!

Come see my freshly bronzed curves. I am well rested, and ready to release all of my sensual energy on you!

picture.php?albumid=7708&pictureid=44687

Your fantasies are waiting to come true!!. I am that beautiful clean sexy girl that knows all those naughty tricks to drive you wild. A combination of beauty, intelligence and healthy lifestyle. This sexy adult companion is approachable, and charming and will make all of your stresses go away!

Come experience some time with me that is beyond description. A non rushed visit with me is an experience for all of your senses. I can read your body's reactions to provide you an encounter that fulfills all of your desires without you asking for anything.

Your only responsibility in my company is to relax and let me lead you to a place of pleasure you have only imagined.

A blonde dream girl with a beautiful 32DD 24 34 body without tattoo's! I take pride in my appearance and it shows!

picture.php?albumid=7708&pictureid=45676

Beautiful yet intelligent and approachable, a perfect combination to relax you mentally and physically!

My Schedule next Week

Monday March 17th 9:00AM - 4:00PM

Tuesday March 18th 9:00AM - 4:00PM

Not a Member?

Be my special guest.... PM to make arrangements

Call 613-523-6199 Book Online www.clubcmj.com or PM me

• Like 1