sophia and asia

took one for the team guys,first duo and was a little nervous.we were a bit late getting started but by the time we were done my head was literally spinning lol.you need to try a 30/30 encounter tis awesome.now \I know why asia is the energizer bunny and Sophia is amazing every time \I see her.can,t wait till next time

I was totally terrified going into this. Their photos were enticing, but let's face it, we all know that one fugly girl with the uncanny knack for making her Facebook photos look like a supermodel. Not the case here! Both girls were WAY above and beyond what their photos implied.

The massage was great, you can't imagine what 4 hands on your body feels like. I figured they would do the massage, then Sophia would leave while Asia and I had some fun. To my pleasant surprise, Sophia stuck around and watched! I always imagined performing in front of an audience would be weird and unnerving, but it made it one of the hottest experiences of my life!

Please, please, please come back to SJ! Two thumbs and one other appendage way up!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.