Amanda Heart

hy guys ,I don't know why nobady write something about her. I meet her fr 2 h we'll guys all the girls are beautyfull but , she is a special gilr not just beautyfull with a nice body , but she is a damn special gilr. indont know how many of you guys like to see in the eyes of a girl the fire the passion the crazy stuff and passional stuff, but me and my time with her was amazing I don't want to write about how she kiss or lips or etc , because she is amazing . we really had a conection with her and we are friends . we even meet after her job so for me maybe is stupid but I make a friend a special one. sure I'm a gentlemen and she was even shy , and she was very surprize when she meet me , but if you are clean and you know how to take her no rush or rude things you will have one of the best experience of your life , she is very smart funny , but for me she is a special person, lol indont fall inlove but the conetiction thet we have is not happening evry day

Edited by alexrall

I went to see her last week, all that needs to be said is if she comes back i'll book an appointment with her instantly. She's an amazing woman that really enjoys what she does, she's a bit of a shy girl, but that changed quickly when she led me to her bed. Tip if you can speak french she'll enjoy more ;)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.