Sign in to follow this  

Last weekend available for the next month

My last weekend available for the next month. Can we take advantage of it?

Let's get naked! It's the best way to get to know each other.

picture.php?albumid=7961&pictureid=58674

Come see what I'm all about and I'll give you the most sensual massage of your life.... Almost better than sex.

I'm sexy and I know it! Long hair, beautiful blue eyes, 5'8" with the model looks to match.

Now taking an Registered Massage Therapy courser and I wanna practice on you! Cum help me study?

I'm located Downtown in the market. Private and Discreet, I cater the discerning gentlemen that really want a great exxxxperience without getting caught. LoL

100% Independent, so I do what I want. I'll leave a lasting impression to make you smile long after we've met.

I offer a full body sensual massage with proper body slides. Or see me for a Nuru (Max 45m during the winter). All sessions are done on my big bed; you wouldn't want me to fall off, now would you? :P

Or get the best of the with a 45m nuru and 30 to 60m therapeutic massage. Allow me to tailor a session especially to you, just let me know how long I get to keep you and let me show you what I can do.

Available Monday to Saturday 10am to 10pm

Advance booking suggested but never required.

Call me at 613-482-1553 or text at 613-909-8336

Since it's just me doing my admin, I can be hard to get in touch with sometimes, please use my online schedule. Click Here for access.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this