Hi everyone. First off, I don't really know the structure of how this is supposed to be.. So hopefully it's okay. I spent some time with Nikki today and I was completely blown away. I was so skeptical with Yellowknife being such a small place, but luckily I didn't recognize any familiar faces when on my way to see her. I was so nervous and it took me a while to calm down, just because of simple fact that Nikki is completely and utterly gorgeous. There is not one single thing that I didn't love about her. She made me feel really comfortable and I had a really intimate time with her. I've seen that people don't generally post details, so I won't do that. I don't really know what else to say.. Im just blown away at how great of a time I had with her. I hope you guys shoot her a message and spend some time with her. She'll make you fall in love.

Footnote: (Nikki, I told you id write this haha) Im totally smitten over you. xoxo

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Guest B*o***32

Yep, it was my second time with her and it was as you say, fantastic. I really hope she continues with her northern tours, she's someone to wait for.

Guest B*o***32

Nikki was my first SP and I'm very lucky for that. I've seen her 3 times already and it gets better every time! You will enjoy every moment with her and I highly recommend her company.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this