Swinger's party

The BDSM and fetish section might be a more appropriate location for this thread.

You may want to get in touch with some of the local Swingers clubs for info on their upcoming events.

I have no personal experience with any of the clubs so I am not able to provide you with any information beyond what you would find with Google.

Guest S****r

If you like swinger parties, you would probably enjoy the poly parties. Look for the social group on here, and then watch for announcements of upcoming parties. They are lots of fun!

There is only one swinging/ couples club left in Ottawa. It's open to pre registered couples and single women. Bashful and bold. It's in a industrial park and it's BYOB. I've been a couple of times and had a lot of fun actually.

As for parties. There is a meet and greet held every couple of months by this couple. Last time was at a Irish pub. 350 ppl attended. No play at the pub of course but you can network and organize to meet couples in whatever way you want. Again you need to pre register with this couple directly.

AFF might be a better site for you to try with your significant other.

Of course if you're a single guy just looking to bang other peoples wives in an orgy setting?....... Keep dreaming. Lol

• Like 2