Good morning all

I haven't been a part of cerb for long. However,I've had the chance to express a few times how pleased I am to have joined this community. From the member who kindly informed me about its existence and provided me with very useful tips & advice (if you are reading this you know who you are) to the many great members(hobbysts & sp's) I've had the chance to meet, some in person, chat, pm's or by reading their very interesting posts.

Last night as I was thinking how to help a friend of mine who needs financial help for some healthy issues, it occurred to me to bring this here, I have to admit I hesitated because of a thread I read on how some of you have fell for a fake story and feel that have been scammed by a sp. But I came up with an idea ...

To those who are willing to help, I'll be offering also, a few very sexy pics (not published anywhere) I can send those as appreciation to the nice gentlemen here willing to donate for this cause & yes, is me in the pictures, I don't mind having our dear expert cowboy verifying this. So please send a pm or email [email protected] if interested. Thanks in advance!!!

xo

Isabella

Edited by Isabella Gia (Banned)

Hi,

Just to make it clear to those who have asked for the pictures, the pics are only available for the kind members who make a contribution for the cause mentioned above. If it wasn't that way they'd probably be on my profile or website.

I apologize for the misunderstanding,

Isabella